- Agreement – service agreement concluded with the client.
- Cookie(s) – small pieces of information stored by the Visitor’s browser on the hard disk of the computer of any other device of the Visitor.
- Data Subject / you – natural person about whom we have got information or data enabling to identify the natural person. Data Subjects are our client’s representatives, Users and Visitors. CoinJump does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Website or through its Services from persons under 16 years of age, except if a guardian of such child has consented to the Processing.
- GDPR – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal Data – means any information which CoinJump directly relates to you (a legal or natural person or an organization legally engaged in business activities or any other business). In particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, date of birth, contact information, location data, an online identifier etc. Processing may be done manually or using automated systems.
- Process or Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed by CoinJump as part of the Services on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means.
- Processor and Controller – shall have the meanings given in the GDPR.
- Visitor / User – is any person using the Services of CoinJump.
- Website – https://coinjump.io/en and all domains that CoinJump may choose to use for delivering its services.
The content of Personal Data CoinJump Processes
- CoinJump may Process any information submitted, shared or exchanged to provide the Services. CoinJump collects information by email, phone calls or by questionnaire or any other means. Some information may also be collected via automatic meansg. Website telemetry/analytics. CoinJump may also collect information from third parties e.g. verification services. CoinJump shall do all that is reasonably possible to ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data that CoinJump has collected.
- CoinJump Processes Personal Data only if it has your consent to do so, or if it is necessary for providing you the Services, or CoinJump has the legitimate interest to do so, or if it is required by applicable legislation.
- CoinJump mainly Processes data to comply with applicable laws, regulations and instructions, to manage the relationship between CoinJump and you, to provide additional Services, to prevent illegal activities and misuse of the Service and Website, to ensure the quality of the Service and Website or app, etc.
- You are required to provide your real name, address, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as other information as required by applicable laws and regulations. You can also choose to fill in additional information. By providing the previously mentioned information you understand and agree to that CoinJump will access your Personal Data (including but not limited to mobile phones, electronic mail, etc.) to send you relevant notices and other commercial electronic information to provide you with new Services and opportunities. CoinJump will not share your Personal Data without your previous consent unless legally obliged to.
- CoinJump collects some of the information automatically. Information that is collected automatically is used with the sole purpose of improving the user experience and detecting problems of the website or app. CoinJump may collect only information that does not constitute identifiable personal data (incl. truncated IP address, operating system, language settings, subscriptions, and other information about the interaction of you and the Website). CoinJump will not collect any information that constitutes personal information (incl. Name, Last names, full IP address, Public key or location). CoinJump may use authorized Processors and Services provided by third parties to collect and Process Data.
- In order to ensure the safety of your use of the Services and the Website and to continuously improve the quality of service, CoinJump will record and keep information about your login and use of the Service and the Website, but CoinJump undertakes not to provide such information to any third party (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties, or other laws and regulations).
- CoinJump will keep tight security of all the complete comprehensive statistics regarding identity data of CoinJump Visitors and will not use and/or disclose them for sale and reward. CoinJump reserves the right to transmit the Personal Data to law enforcement institutions, state authorities and financial institutions if it should be required to comply with valid laws.
Disclosure and transfer of Personal Data
- with your explicit authorization;
- only to disclose your Personal Data in order to provide you with required products and/or Services;
- according to the provisions of applicable laws and regulations;
- in accordance with the instruction and requirements of applicable laws and Authorities etc;
- for the maintenance of CoinJump legitimate rights and interests;
- to verify the authenticity of the identity of you or your representative company.
Retention of Personal Data
- The data shall be retained in personal form for the duration of the business relationship and once terminated, during the term applicable by law or regulations to which CoinJump is subject to the retention of the specific data.
- CoinJump does not sell or rent Visitor’s data to third parties. CoinJump collects data so that you could use the Services.
- Using forms and other means, Visitors can send data to register themselves to external organizations that use the Website as a participation platform. Please be aware that CoinJump has no control over the content you share with these third-parties entities, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- The Personal Data collected by CoinJump is not transmitted to countries outside the European Union or to countries that lack Personal Data protection legislation in compliance with the standards of the European Union. Data is stored in servers located in a European Union member state.
- You reserve the right to demand access, correction and deletion of the data collected with your consent at all times.
- After the expiration of the Personal Data storage period, CoinJump shall anonymize or permanently erase your Personal Data.
Data Subject’s rights in relation to Personal Data
- You as a Data Subject have the following rights in relation to Personal Data:
- Right of access to Personal Data – you have the right to know which of your Personal Data we store and how we Process it, including the right to know the purpose of the Processing, the persons to whom we will disclose your Personal Data, information about automated decision-making and the right to receive copies of Personal Data.
- Right to rectification of Personal Data – you have the right to request the rectification of inadequate, incomplete and misleading Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw the consent given for the Processing of Personal Data – you have the right at any time to withdraw the consent given to us for the Processing of Personal Data. Please note that withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of the Processing that was made on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.
- Right to erasure of Personal Data („right to be forgotten“) – you have the right to request that we erase your Personal Data (for example, if you take back the consent for the Processing of Personal Data, or if Personal Data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected). We have the right to refuse the erasure of Personal Data if the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligation, to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for the preparation, presentation and protection of legal claims, or in the public interest.
- Right to restriction of Processing – In certain cases, you have the right to prohibit or restrict Processing of your Personal Data for a certain period of time (e.g., if you have filed an objection to Personal Data Processing).
- Right to object – you have the right to file an objection to Processing of your Personal Data if your Personal Data Processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest or public interest. You shall have the right to object at any time to Processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, and we shall respond immediately.
- Right to data portability – In case your Personal Data Processing is based on your consent and Personal Data is processed automatically, you shall be entitled to receive Personal Data about you that you submitted to us as the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you shall have the right to transmit this Personal Data to another controller. You also have the right to request that we transfer Personal Data directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Automated decision-making (including profiling) – provided that we have informed You that we perform automated decision-making (including profiling) that will bring about legal consequences for you or have a significant effect on you, then you may require human intervention in the decision-making process.
- Submission of complaint – In case you find that your rights have been breached, you have the right to seek protection and file a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
Please read more about your rights from chapter 3 of the GDPR.
Security of Personal Data
- Security is of utmost importance to us. We do our best to protect Personal Data in our hands.
- We apply various measures (physical, technical, organizational) to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized or arbitrary rectification, disclosure, acquisition, destruction, loss or unauthorized access.
- If you have any information about an actual or suspected data breach, please inform us immediately at [email protected]. We will deal with the issue immediately and inform the Data Protection Inspectorate (if applicable).
- Most of the web browsers allow Cookies. Without fully allowing Cookies, not all of the functions of the Website are available to a Visitor. The allowing or prohibiting Cookies and other similar technologies shall be under the control of a Visitor via the settings of the Visitor’s own web browser. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including turn off their acceptance by your device, through their settings’ preferences. However, if you turn off the ability of your device to accept cookies, you may lose access to this Website and the services provided via it.
- If you prefer that your Personal Data will not be Processed on our Website, you can activate the private browsing feature of your web browser.
- If you access this Website without changing your browser settings, CoinJump will assume that you agree to receive the cookies which CoinJump or third parties place into your device when you use this Website.
- For a better experience, while using our Website, CoinJump may require you to enable Push notifications and give access to the Camera. This permission will only be used to scan QR codes and no data will be retained by CoinJump.
- CoinJump would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights, based on the GDPR. Every Visitor can exercise their rights to access, modify, deny or restrict the handling and portability of data, as well as, revoke consent at any time given.